Friday, December 16, 2011

May what it will be, it'll be.

Hello readers,

I'm having some kind of relationship problem over these few days and crying over and over again bout it. Well, I'm sure you all noticed that my finals have just started. Tsk tsk..
How can my mood be influenced so easily at this critical moment? Hahas, it doesn't matter now.

I seriously don't want to think about all those thing for now. Well, what should not I be enjoying the moment? What should I be worrying about things that may or may not happen?

To my readers,

Remember this thing.

Though it might be hard to let go sometime,
though it might hurt but never last,
listen to your heart,
hold on to things that you don't want to let go,
at least make some effort before you truly giving up,
enjoy if you like it,
though you might ask yourself does it worth,
but sometimes,
you just have to understand what is
live your life with no regret.

Last but not least,
what it will be, it'll be that way.

I'm not deciding to hold on or to give up this relationship, yet I decide to enjoy all those joy that he bring to me. I stop asking myself does it worth, but I asked myself to enjoy and not regret.

Does not matter if he will be here long or not,
God sent him to me for some reasons,
learn to appreciate when things are still right,
learn to let go when things gone wrong,
and learn that if someone leaves,
it just simply means that their part in your story had just ended.

May what it will be, it'll be.
Stay strong, stay tough, and stay happy!

Good luck for the finals. Gambateh!

2 comments:

  1. Eh i can completely understand that, i think. or maybe i'm now over that period, the period when i keep questioning myself cz i was afraid, i didn't know if it'll last, and really wanted to know what will it be like in the end, underwent the battle between my mind n heart- mind says "no. thats so irrational" but my heart just wouldn't let me let go. when things seem to go wrong i told myself to go with the flow cuz i honestly believe everything happens for a reason n people come n go from ur life for a good reason. but u know what, now i learn not to worry so much anymore, cuz they won't help anyway, if you both are happy tgt now, this moment, then what else matters? what i'd do now is to seize every damn moment when they're here, appreciate whatever they do, let them know how i feel. in the future, if, they decide to leave.....err.. no im not even thinking abt that yet cz i really just wanna live in this moment, leave the worries for the future cz it isnt here yet, and we wont know if it'll come, worrying is just a misuse of imagination la haha.

    dont cry because it's over. smile because that beautiful love actually once happened to u (:

    stay tough shuyii. i know u can do it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If There Is Anything Happen,Find Me I'll Always Be There For You..

    Although I'm Not Really Good In Cause-ling People,But If You Need Someone To Talk With.. I'm Anytime :)

    Cheers :D

    ReplyDelete