Sunday, January 8, 2012

Nescafe Dolce Gusto

Hello guys,

Have you heard of the Nescafe Dolce Gusto?

Today is my first visit to Seremban Tesco Extra, had my lunch at the See U. Well, they serve fresh seafood for steamboat, it's worth trying. I'm recommending it here for you guys!

Well bout my title for this post. Nescafe Dolce Gusto is a new product from Nescafe.


That's the machine we use to produce Dolce Gusto product.
Dolce Gusto provides a wide range of coffee product.
Mocha, Latte, Expresso and etc.



Look at these colorful capsules, there are the ingredients you need to brew a nice cup of coffee.

Just insert the capsule to the machine, with a few click on the volume of water, you can brew a nice cup of mocha at home.

Cheap, Fast, and Convenient! Where else can you get it?

I sound like a Dolce Gusto promoter.

I seriously wanted to get that machine. It's only RM300++
But, both my parents don't want it since they don't really drink Cappucino, Latte or Mocha.

Slurp!!

Chinese New Year is around the corner, but the biscuit I baked was not so popular, not much buyer. Sobb Sobb..

Anyway, take care guys.
See you all soon during new year.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, this is Chris from AuditionSEA here. Still remember me? Hope you are doing well now. Keep in touch yeah. :)

    Previous IGN: -YLM-Chris
    Current IGN: ADOREx3~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, and my hotmail account was hacked by some unknown persons, so my msn address is now springdude89@gmail.com.

      Delete