Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Busy. Good? Bad?

Hi Peeps, 

Once again! Another update after few weeks. Well, life just become more hectic and busy than usual. Things like need to get assignment done, preparation for orphanage visit done, banner done. This done, that done, everything done done. Though it seems to be hectic, scheduled everyday til max, so that I can really make use of my life/time. 

Well, friends commented, saying that I seem to be tensed up and very busy recently. However, frankly speaking, I like this feeling quite a lot. Feels like there's so much thing to be done is waiting ahead. Call me a weirdo, I know. 

At this point, I realize things just got complicated than I have expected.

Today, sitting in the bus, calling my mum, the last word she said to me is Take Care, really made me feel so warm and touched. I was about to cry, but I din't. Manage to stop the tears rolling down. Good job, Shu Yi!

I was thinking is it good for me to be busy? So that I'll spend lesser time to think nonsense, so that I can learn more to fill up my satisfaction, so that I can live up to my expectation? On the other hand, I have lesser time to chat with him. When was the last time we cam and talk to each other? I seriously don't remember it. I mean it's quite a mature act that we don't need to stick to each other everyday, we don't need to text each other everyday. But, don't you think it's somehow wrong that I get very little updates bout his recent life and the same thing happens on him as well?

He said the amount of time doesn't really matter, what matters the most is the quality of the time spent. I know what he said is right and I ought to agree with it. But, I sensed something change.

"I used to talk to you bout the problems I had, I used to talk to you bout what I did from day to day. But now, I don't talk my problems. I handle them without you, do you notice that? Do you actually realize I'm growing without you?"

That's the thing I wanted to tell him so badly recently. Our conversation nowadays are just touching the surface, nothing deep, nothing that needs a lot of thinking and analyzing situation or decision making. I think it'll be sad if someday you realize the person you know the most has actually become someone you used to know. Hopefully this will not happen. Pray pray!




2 comments:

  1. haha that's something I often question myself too! I like it when im busy i feel like ive been productive and im satisfied when i get things done.

    i used to talk to this friend a lot, not even my real life friend (haha u n i have always had lots of netfriends) everyday he'd tell me abt his life his problems n we'd share everything, i think u know the thing abt netfriends is they dont know u in person they dont know ur friends n family thus they dont gossip abt u n they dont judge so easily, until one day i started getting busier for school n started to stop talking to him for some time. but that doesnt mean i dont care, and i didnt get it why must 2 people talk everyday abt everything to b good/best friends/bf/gf whatever. i replied when i was free at midnight when he's asleep.
    one day we talked abt it.
    i said like my family even if we dont talk everyday it doesnt mean i dont love them. i dont like clingy relationship when talking and reporting abt ur life become a responsibility that u're tired of.

    till one day i read this:
    "Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can't make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you'll never get back. Your time is your life. That is why the greatest gift you can give someone is your time.
    It is not enough to just say relationships are important; we must prove it by investing time in them. Words alone are worthless. "My children, our love should not be just words and talk; it must be true love, which shows itself in action." Relationships take time and effort, and the best way to spell love is "T-I-M-E.”

    ― Rick Warren

    i agreed. n started taking out more time to people even if im a little tired. make a little balance betweem them. you'd feel even more satisfied with your life :)

    just my 2 cents' worth......
    hehehe
    and it's nice to see that uve been doing good these days. saw your tagged photos during ur birthday at facebook and was so happy for you! :)
    happy belated birthday! hope your 19 will be a year filled with endless laughter and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i swear that's the longest comment i've ever posted! haha

    ReplyDelete